Fill your room with the American Casual style of the Wellington Great Room Sofa. The sofa's enduring charm come from its small sock arms, tapered legs, and boxed cushions with top stitch detail. To make your sofa as individual as your home, choose from dozens of leather colors and textures. For even more designer options, including nail head trim styles, leg finishes, and cushion plushness, come to your Bassett Furniture showroom. W93" D37.5" H37.5"
Fashions come and go, but American Casual style endures as a comfortable, rugged, and iconic way of living. The American Casual collection features four individual groupings that express your style in unique ways: Ellery, Ladson, Montague, and Wellington. All are available in fabric and leather, proudly tailored and assembled in America. Ellery conveys style and grace with its sloping sock arms. The Ellery grouping includes a Chair, Loveseat, Sofa, Great Room Sofa, Queen Sleeper, Ottoman, Storage Ottoman, Large L-Shaped Sectional, Small L-Shaped Sectional, and U-Shaped Sectional. Montague imparts solid, lasting comfort with its paneled large sock arms, T front, and turned legs. The Montague grouping includes a Chair, Loveseat, Sofa, Great Room Sofa, Ottoman, Large L-Shaped Sectional, Small L-Shaped Sectional, and U-Shaped Sectional. Ladson conveys modern linear sophistication with its strong lines and track arms. The Ladson grouping includes a Chair, Loveseat, Sofa, Great Room Sofa, Queen Sleeper, Ottoman, Storage Ottoman, Large L-Shaped Sectional, Small L-Shaped Sectional, and U-Shaped Sectional. Wellington brings unassuming charm and ease with a small sock arm and tapered legs. The Wellington grouping includes a Chair, Loveseat, Sofa, Great Room Sofa, Ottoman, Storage Ottoman, Large L-Shaped Sectional, and Small L-Shaped Sectional.
Wellington Great Room Sofa
- Vacuum this piece regularly with an upholstery attachment (not a brush), this reduces abrasion and wear.
- For spills, always keep the cushion cover on to clean – then blot, don’t rub, with a dry absorbent white cloth. The fabric you choose has a specific cleaning code for spill treatment.
- For dirt and dry spills, brush off and vacuum before particulates become embedded in fabric fibers.
- Limit fading with window treatments if this is going to be near a window. Heating and air outlets can also fade fabrics, as well as damage the fibers over an extended time.
- Some fabrics may occasionally show signs of pilling with heavy traffic. This does not affect the integrity of the fabric and can be limited with frequent removal of dust and lint, which can come from clothing and throws. To remove any pills, we recommend using a fabric shaving / lint removing tool.
- Read more about recommendations and fabric care on our blog.
- Flip and fluff seat cushions and back pillows every 3 months ensuring even wear and extending the life of the piece. Read more here.
- If you have kids or pets who love this piece too – flip and fluff more frequently for longest cushion life.
- Back pillow inserts are stitched horizontally into separate sections to minimize sagging, making it easier to maintain the look with regular fluffing.
- Cushions and pillows have an expected “break-in” period, like shoes, and it usually takes 30 - 60 days (depending on use) for your cushions to reach their final firmness.