Gather guests on a sofa created exclusively for your room. The look of this sofa is a pure classic, with sleek lines, thin-track arms, and tapered base. It's a beautiful look to style with a nearly endless assortment of customization options. Choose from four finishes for the legs, from the traditional look of the Astor Brown and Normandy Grey, to the modern look of the brass or stainless steel. Then choose from hundreds of upholstery colors and fabrics. The quality of this piece, with an interlocking laminated hardwood frame and loose poly-filled cushions, ensures that this chair will keeps its shape for years to come. We invite you into our stores for even more customization options. Dimensions: W85" D37" H34.5".
Why can't glamour be an everyday affair? With our Serafina Collection, it can. These pieces are purely modern--thin track arms, tapered legs, minimalist shapes--and they offer a casual elegance that's a perfect fit for any room. Be ready to customize with your favorite fabric, color, and finish.
- Vacuum this piece regularly with an upholstery attachment (not a brush), this reduces abrasion and wear.
- For spills, always keep the cushion cover on to clean – then blot, don’t rub, with a dry absorbent white cloth. The fabric you choose has a specific cleaning code for spill treatment.
- For dirt and dry spills, brush off and vacuum before particulates become embedded in fabric fibers.
- Limit fading with window treatments if this is going to be near a window. Heating and air outlets can also fade fabrics, as well as damage the fibers over an extended time.
- Some fabrics may occasionally show signs of pilling with heavy traffic. This does not affect the integrity of the fabric and can be limited with frequent removal of dust and lint, which can come from clothing and throws. To remove any pills, we recommend using a fabric shaving / lint removing tool.
- Read more about recommendations and fabric care on our blog.
- Flip and fluff seat cushions and back pillows every 3 months ensuring even wear and extending the life of the piece. Read more here.
- If you have kids or pets who love this piece too – flip and fluff more frequently for longest cushion life.
- Back pillow inserts are stitched horizontally into separate sections to minimize sagging, making it easier to maintain the look with regular fluffing.
- Cushions and pillows have an expected “break-in” period, like shoes, and it usually takes 30 - 60 days (depending on use) for your cushions to reach their final firmness.