Bring family and friends together with the comfort and full-body support of the Moby 4-Piece Sectional, including a single LAF chair, corner chair, armless chair and single RAF chair. You?ll enjoy the low-profile look of this sectional that seems to float in your living room. This large-scale sectional boasts deep seating and large rectangular, boxed back bolster pillows. The sectional also features large, welted, full-front track arms as well as recessed wood block legs in a versatile walnut finish and removeable seat and back cushions. Seat cushion comfort options available in standard, firm, and Reaxion foam construction. Back pillows available in standard or microfiber filling. Available in many fabrics. More design options available in store.
Moby 4 Piece L-Shaped Sectional
- Vacuum this piece regularly with an upholstery attachment (not a brush), this reduces abrasion and wear.
- For spills, always keep the cushion cover on to clean – then blot, don’t rub, with a dry absorbent white cloth. The fabric you choose has a specific cleaning code for spill treatment.
- For dirt and dry spills, brush off and vacuum before particulates become embedded in fabric fibers.
- Limit fading with window treatments if this is going to be near a window. Heating and air outlets can also fade fabrics, as well as damage the fibers over an extended time.
- Some fabrics may occasionally show signs of pilling with heavy traffic. This does not affect the integrity of the fabric and can be limited with frequent removal of dust and lint, which can come from clothing and throws. To remove any pills, we recommend using a fabric shaving / lint removing tool.
- Read more about recommendations and fabric care on our blog.
- Flip and fluff seat cushions and back pillows every 3 months ensuring even wear and extending the life of the piece. Read more here.
- If you have kids or pets who love this piece too – flip and fluff more frequently for longest cushion life.
- Back pillow inserts are stitched horizontally into separate sections to minimize sagging, making it easier to maintain the look with regular fluffing.
- Cushions and pillows have an expected “break-in” period, like shoes, and it usually takes 30 - 60 days (depending on use) for your cushions to reach their final firmness.