Say goodbye to ordinary recliners. This Magnificent Motion chair is designed and engineered to be ingenious, but to look and feel like it's stationary upholstery. With superior cushioning and coil springs seat support, you can relax and recline with a powered headrest. Buy now or customize it just the way you'd like it with your choice of arms (sock, panel, flair, setback or slope), semi-attached cushion back (boxed edge, knife edge or bed pillow), removable legs (turned, tapered or metal), arm caps, seat cushion fill, nailhead trim - even Bluetooth is an option. Choose from over 40 leathers. Made in the USA. W37" D39" H41.5".
Magnificent Motion Reclining Leather L Sectional
- Dust frequently with a soft, dry white cotton cloth; this cuts down on wear and abrasion.
- Wipe leather with a soft, white cloth slightly dampened with water (distilled if you have hard water) to clean.
- Avoid polishes, oils, ammonia, cleaning fluids, solvents or detergents as these can damage your leather.
- Minimize fading: use window treatments to minimize the effects of sunlight that can lead to your leather discoloring. Heating and air outlets can also fade leathers.
- See our leather blog for more on leather care and maintenance.
- Rotate and fluff cushions and pillows on this piece every 3 months - this ensures cushions wear evenly and last as long as possible. Read more here.
- If you have kids or pets who love this piece too – rotate and fluff more frequently for longest cushion life.
- Back pillow inserts are stitched horizontally into separate sections to minimize sagging, making it easier to maintain the look with regular fluffing.
- Cushions have an expected “break-in” period, like shoes, and it usually takes 30 - 60 days (depending on use) for your cushions to reach their final firmness.