Say goodbye to ordinary recliners. This Magnificent Motion chair is designed and engineered to be ingenious, but to look and feel like it's stationary upholstery. With superior cushioning and coil springs seat support, you can relax and recline with a powered headrest. Buy now or customize it just the way you'd like it with your choice of arms (sock, panel, flair, setback or slope), semi-attached cushion back (boxed edge, knife edge or bed pillow), removable legs (turned, tapered or metal), arm caps, seat cushion fill, nailhead trim - even Bluetooth is an option. Choose from over 40 leathers. Made in the USA. W37" D39" H41.5".
Magnificent Motion Reclining Fabric L Sectional
- Vacuum this piece regularly with an upholstery attachment (not a brush), this reduces abrasion and wear.
- For spills, always keep the cushion cover on to clean – then blot, don’t rub, with a dry absorbent white cloth. The fabric you choose has a specific cleaning code for spill treatment.
- For dirt and dry spills, brush off and vacuum before particulates become embedded in fabric fibers.
- Limit fading with window treatments if this is going to be near a window. Heating and air outlets can also fade fabrics, as well as damage the fibers over an extended time.
- Some fabrics may occasionally show signs of pilling with heavy traffic. This does not affect the integrity of the fabric and can be limited with frequent removal of dust and lint, which can come from clothing and throws. To remove any pills, we recommend using a fabric shaving / lint removing tool.
- Read more about recommendations and fabric care on our blog.
- Flip and fluff seat cushions and back pillows every 3 months ensuring even wear and extending the life of the piece. Read more here.
- If you have kids or pets who love this piece too – flip and fluff more frequently for longest cushion life.
- Back pillow inserts are stitched horizontally into separate sections to minimize sagging, making it easier to maintain the look with regular fluffing.
- Cushions and pillows have an expected “break-in” period, like shoes, and it usually takes 30 - 60 days (depending on use) for your cushions to reach their final firmness.