Moderately scaled domestic upholstery collection that features a choice arm styles and features a semi-attached box back, top stitched seat cushions and tapered legs available in a choice of finishes. Optional nail head trim and finishes are available in store only.
Carolina Leather Panel Arm Sofa
- Dust frequently with a soft, dry white cotton cloth; this cuts down on wear and abrasion.
- Wipe leather with a soft, white cloth slightly dampened with water (distilled if you have hard water) to clean.
- Avoid polishes, oils, ammonia, cleaning fluids, solvents or detergents as these can damage your leather.
- Minimize fading: use window treatments to minimize the effects of sunlight that can lead to your leather discoloring. Heating and air outlets can also fade leathers.
- See our leather blog for more on leather care and maintenance.
- Rotate and fluff cushions and pillows on this piece every 3 months - this ensures cushions wear evenly and last as long as possible. Read more here.
- If you have kids or pets who love this piece too – rotate and fluff more frequently for longest cushion life.
- Back pillow inserts are stitched horizontally into separate sections to minimize sagging, making it easier to maintain the look with regular fluffing.
- Cushions have an expected “break-in” period, like shoes, and it usually takes 30 - 60 days (depending on use) for your cushions to reach their final firmness.