nvite extended family. Friends, too. The all-welcoming Beckham Small Chaise Sectional is a modular sectional offering endless possibilities to be as large or small as needed. All 9 pieces are top-stitched for durability, with weltless box seat cushions and loose knife edge back. Back and seat cushions are removable for easy cleaning. Wood legs are finished in walnut tone. Best price fabrics available in Straw or Charcoal performance basket weave fabric; can be special ordered in any of out 800+ fabrics!
Pillows are icing on the cake! We don't want to assume your perfect pillow, so this piece does not come standard with accent pillows. We have lots of choices online to shop and your local design consultant would even be happy to guide you through designing your perfect custom pillow in store.
Beckham Small Chaise Sectional
- Vacuum this piece regularly with an upholstery attachment (not a brush), this reduces abrasion and wear.
- For spills, always keep the cushion cover on to clean – then blot, don’t rub, with a dry absorbent white cloth. The fabric you choose has a specific cleaning code for spill treatment.
- For dirt and dry spills, brush off and vacuum before particulates become embedded in fabric fibers.
- Limit fading with window treatments if this is going to be near a window. Heating and air outlets can also fade fabrics, as well as damage the fibers over an extended time.
- Some fabrics may occasionally show signs of pilling with heavy traffic. This does not affect the integrity of the fabric and can be limited with frequent removal of dust and lint, which can come from clothing and throws. To remove any pills, we recommend using a fabric shaving / lint removing tool.
- Read more about recommendations and fabric care on our blog.
- Flip and fluff seat cushions and back pillows every 3 months ensuring even wear and extending the life of the piece. Read more here.
- If you have kids or pets who love this piece too – flip and fluff more frequently for longest cushion life.
- Back pillow inserts are stitched horizontally into separate sections to minimize sagging, making it easier to maintain the look with regular fluffing.
- Cushions and pillows have an expected “break-in” period, like shoes, and it usually takes 30 - 60 days (depending on use) for your cushions to reach their final firmness.