Height Over All: 35"
Depth Over All: 67"
Width Over All: 122"
Leg Height: 1.5"
Arm Width: 4.75"
Seating Height: 19"
Height With Back Cushions Removed: 25"
Arm Height: 25"
Seating Depth: 26"
Height With Legs Removed: 23.5"
Design + Options
Nail Head Trim Options: No
Available With Contrast Welt: Not Available with Contrast Welt
Fabric Combinations Available: All Fabric
Finish Options: No Finish Options Available
Back Cushion Style: Knife Loose
Seam Design: Top Stitch
Arm Style: Track
Available with Nail Head: Not Available with Nail Head
Wood Leg Finish: Walnut
Designer Options: 800 Designer Fabrics, Different Pillow Fabrics, Pillow Fringe and Cord, Seat Cushion Plushness
Seat Cushion Style: Boxed Loose Full Front
Base Style: Wood leg
Assembly + Delivery
Diagonal Dimension, Delivery Clearance: 25"
Removable Legs: Yes
Materials + Construction
Arm Pillow Filling: Standard Fiber Fill
Back Filling: Standard Fiber Fill
Cushion Support: Sinuous Wire
Frame Construction: Interlocking Laminated Hardwood
Country Of Origin: Crafted + Tailored in USA
Back Cushions Wrapped: Yes
Cushion Filling: Standard Poly, Upgrades Available In Store
Seat Cushions Wrapped: No
Back Cushions Removeable: Yes
Number Of Standard Pillows: 5
Seat Cushions Removeable: Yes
Allure Right Chaise Sectional
- Vacuum this piece regularly with an upholstery attachment (not a brush), this reduces abrasion and wear.
- For spills, always keep the cushion cover on to clean – then blot, don’t rub, with a dry absorbent white cloth. The fabric you choose has a specific cleaning code for spill treatment.
- For dirt and dry spills, brush off and vacuum before particulates become embedded in fabric fibers.
- Limit fading with window treatments if this is going to be near a window. Heating and air outlets can also fade fabrics, as well as damage the fibers over an extended time.
- Some fabrics may occasionally show signs of pilling with heavy traffic. This does not affect the integrity of the fabric and can be limited with frequent removal of dust and lint, which can come from clothing and throws. To remove any pills, we recommend using a fabric shaving / lint removing tool.
- Read more about recommendations and fabric care on our blog.
- Flip and fluff seat cushions and back pillows every 3 months ensuring even wear and extending the life of the piece. Read more here.
- If you have kids or pets who love this piece too – flip and fluff more frequently for longest cushion life.
- Back pillow inserts are stitched horizontally into separate sections to minimize sagging, making it easier to maintain the look with regular fluffing.
- Cushions and pillows have an expected “break-in” period, like shoes, and it usually takes 30 - 60 days (depending on use) for your cushions to reach their final firmness.