The design of the Alexander with Roll Arm sofa is pure classic: sock-styled arms, loose cushions, tapered walnut legs, and welted cushion seams. The look, however, is all yours: Choose from hundreds of fabrics, finding the color and texture perfect for your room. We invite you into our stores to discover even additional customization options for your sofa. The sofa will keep up with your family for years to come, supported by an interlocking hardwood frame. Dimensions: W85", D37", H39".
The Alexander with Roll Arm Collection is pure comfort and classic style. It's about plush cushions and rolled arms, finished with tapered legs with a walnut finish. These are the pieces you want to sink into after a long day, and they're the ones you want to show off to guests when they arrive. The Alexander with Roll Arm Collection shows that we don't have to choose between coziness and beauty.
Alexander Roll Arm Sofa
- Vacuum this piece regularly with an upholstery attachment (not a brush), this reduces abrasion and wear.
- For spills, always keep the cushion cover on to clean – then blot, don’t rub, with a dry absorbent white cloth. The fabric you choose has a specific cleaning code for spill treatment.
- For dirt and dry spills, brush off and vacuum before particulates become embedded in fabric fibers.
- Limit fading with window treatments if this is going to be near a window. Heating and air outlets can also fade fabrics, as well as damage the fibers over an extended time.
- Some fabrics may occasionally show signs of pilling with heavy traffic. This does not affect the integrity of the fabric and can be limited with frequent removal of dust and lint, which can come from clothing and throws. To remove any pills, we recommend using a fabric shaving / lint removing tool.
- Read more about recommendations and fabric care on our blog.
- Flip and fluff seat cushions and back pillows every 3 months ensuring even wear and extending the life of the piece. Read more here.
- If you have kids or pets who love this piece too – flip and fluff more frequently for longest cushion life.
- Back pillow inserts are stitched horizontally into separate sections to minimize sagging, making it easier to maintain the look with regular fluffing.
- Cushions and pillows have an expected “break-in” period, like shoes, and it usually takes 30 - 60 days (depending on use) for your cushions to reach their final firmness.