Don't let tight spaces keep you from entertaining. Invite guests to gather on this l-shaped sectional that's large enough to seat the group but compact enough to fit spaces that typically can't accommodate a sectional. Customize the piece with one of our many fabric options for a look that's truly you. The tapered legs offer an elegant finishing touch in a walnut finish. The bed pillow backs are semi-attached, while the seat cushions are boxed and loose. The quality of the interlocking laminated hardwood frame and poly cushion filling means that this will be a piece that you can enjoy for years to come. Dimensions: W116", D90", H39".
The Alexander with Roll Arm Collection is pure comfort and classic style. It's about plush cushions and rolled arms, finished with tapered legs with a walnut finish. These are the pieces you want to sink into after a long day, and they're the ones you want to show off to guests when they arrive. The Alexander with Roll Arm Collection shows that we don't have to choose between coziness and beauty.
Finding the perfect piece is hard - that's why we let you build your own. With this piece in the Sectional Builder, you can add in and remove sectional pieces until you have just the right shape and size, then pick out your favorite fabric and color! We'll even give you the exact dimensions and price as you go - for design that fits.
Alexander Roll Arm Large L Sectional
- Vacuum this piece regularly with an upholstery attachment (not a brush), this reduces abrasion and wear.
- For spills, always keep the cushion cover on to clean – then blot, don’t rub, with a dry absorbent white cloth. The fabric you choose has a specific cleaning code for spill treatment.
- For dirt and dry spills, brush off and vacuum before particulates become embedded in fabric fibers.
- Limit fading with window treatments if this is going to be near a window. Heating and air outlets can also fade fabrics, as well as damage the fibers over an extended time.
- Some fabrics may occasionally show signs of pilling with heavy traffic. This does not affect the integrity of the fabric and can be limited with frequent removal of dust and lint, which can come from clothing and throws. To remove any pills, we recommend using a fabric shaving / lint removing tool.
- Read more about recommendations and fabric care on our blog.
- Flip and fluff seat cushions and back pillows every 3 months ensuring even wear and extending the life of the piece. Read more here.
- If you have kids or pets who love this piece too – flip and fluff more frequently for longest cushion life.
- Back pillow inserts are stitched horizontally into separate sections to minimize sagging, making it easier to maintain the look with regular fluffing.
- Cushions and pillows have an expected “break-in” period, like shoes, and it usually takes 30 - 60 days (depending on use) for your cushions to reach their final firmness.